Monday, December 13, 2010

You Don't Know ME!

 - I hate ketchup.  Not only will I not eat it,  I can't bear the thought of touching it.  I would rather throw the plate away, than clean off the ketchup from it.  I REALLY hate ketchup.

- I'm not too crazy about spiders either.

- Wind storms scare me.

- Betray me once, too bad for you.  I would have been a great friend to have.

- I'd rather be hurt by the truth, than be lied too. I tend to find out the truth sooner or later, so just tell me up front and I can normally work through it. It's the secrecy that gets me, not the subject of the lie.

- I believe in romance, and that there are still real gentlemen out there....somewhere.

-  I believe that there is more evidence that big foot is real, than that global warming is man-caused, or that exists at all.

- I don't care if you agree with me or not. I can still like you.  Can you still  like me?

- I believe that if God didn't want me to dance, he should not have made me Puerto Rican.

- I don't have a problem with a drink here and there. Smoking though, is nasty.

- I am actually very shy,  I ACT like I'm confident, and outgoing. Hand me the Emmy.

- I have a weakness for Coach purses.  *sigh*  They make me smile.

- I am scared of water.  Pools are ok, beaches and lakes..... not so much.  But jetskiing is awesome!

- Although I think NIN has a place in everyone's music library (although not my kids'),  I believe that "Handel's Messiah" is the greatest piece of music ever written.

- I also love anything Gilbert and Sullivan.... and Guns' and Roses....

- I have a REALLY hard time understanding the English accent.  ENUNCIATE PEOPLE!!!

- I remember clearly the day Elvis died.  I was playing outside, when my Mom called me up to the house and said, "Elvis died".  And I said, "who's Elvis"?

- I think I had the greatest childhood ever.

- Remember when Madonna could sing?  Yeah, I can't either.

- Was that mean? Sorry.

- I believe that Eve was not tempted by an apple.  It had to be an Avocado. Why would anyone damn the world for an apple?

2 comments:

  1. He he he....very funny! You really should be a writer. The ketchup thing kills me....I LOVE KETCHUP. We do not agree on that AND I STILL like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog is awesome. i've been quoting some of your wisdom!! miss you terribly. i have no technical savvyness (sp?)--so i'm impressed and then i'm hoping now that i can manage to actual post this so you get it. crossing my fingers.

    maylin

    ReplyDelete